Saturday, April 23, 2011

Resurrection Day!

Well...here goes another attempt at sharing the story that God has been writing in and through my life over the past 31 years...am I old now?!  Anyway, I digress...Jesus has been so faifthul and even though I have gone through the "dark night of the soul", he has shown me unending love and amazing grace!  So I must share...kinda like Jeremiah...the word is pushing to get from the inside out! 
So what should I write about...well today is officially Easter in my little piece of heaven and earth, so why not reflect on the Resurrection?!  Went to Christ Fellowship (church in Palm Beach Gardens) and was overtaken by God's love and the testimony of His people.  They managed to incorporate several people's testimony into the service and I couldn't help but rejoice that the same God that saved them has saved me...and you by the way! 
His invitation stands to the whole world, but we must respond...and respond is what I have done...am doing...and will do as the story of my life unfolds.  Faithless...yet He is faithful.  And "Love so amazing, so divine...demands my soul, my life, my all!!" 

2 comments:

  1. Yay Sabu!!!!!!!!! I m so happy you're bloggin'. This is very inspiring. Keep it comin brothah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabu! Can't wait to see what revelations God gives you in this space! He is the best storyteller of all time.

    ReplyDelete